Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got blocked by Simmons Bilt Instagram because my comment

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Actually, I was down at Gala at the start of the week (weather was sunny, Handymike) and it was good to see things are pretty much back to normal after the disruption of last month. I can vouch for the blackened brown as my new favourite leather. I also saw @breezer's lovely Bronco in their new soft black horsehide with olive knits and it looks amazing.

Last edited:
@Monitor there are some great threads on TFL!
I love "what was the last movie you watched" as well as "where have you traveled and would/ would Not return to".
In General Accmts, I follow the Engineer Boot thread and Native American jewelry thread...
I wish "Ask the Artisan" was more popular. I think it's a great idea.

@Monitor there are some great threads on TFL!
I love "what was the last movie you watched" as well as "where have you traveled and would/ would Not return to".
In General Accmts, I follow the Engineer Boot thread and Native American jewelry thread...
I wish "Ask the Artisan" was more popular. I think it's a great idea.

I avoid Engineer boot threads for the same reason I wish you never told me about that jewelry thread... Just been thru all 27 pages and that stuff is absolutely beautiful and it's painful looking at stuff I cannot have.
Engineer boots are the worst because I love them as much as jackets but can't stand wearing them anymore.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
This has been a nice occasion to kick back and engage in friendly conversation back and forth, discussing totally irrelevant stuff. I continue to be amazed this thread seems to have a life of its own, now almost 13,000 views and almost 500 replies.

At one time the discussion was see-sawing back and forth between Tom Cruise and Chicago. If just occurred to me that perhaps TC's best moment was the movie "Risky Business" that was filmed around Chicago. I should have picked up on that connection earlier.

Is this thread about Tom Cruise again?
Premiere+ReelzChannel+Kennedys+Arrivals+Sd02jKCd797l.jpg

Seriously, though, what jacket is that?
Premiere+ReelzChannel+Kennedys+Arrivals+m5bVfjgDnxNl.jpg

Premiere+ReelzChannel+Kennedys+Arrivals+dhyYUq_c0iCl.jpg

Premiere+ReelzChannel+Kennedys+Arrivals+ejy3CEoGqKxl.jpg

Premiere+ReelzChannel+Kennedys+Arrivals+2TLquVMrftYl.jpg

Premiere+ReelzChannel+Kennedys+Arrivals+_4Phs2FBashl.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I avoid Engineer boot threads for the same reason I wish you never told me about that jewelry thread... Just been thru all 27 pages and that stuff is absolutely beautiful and it's painful looking at stuff I cannot have.
Engineer boots are the worst because I love them as much as jackets but can't stand wearing them anymore.
Really? Why is it that you can't stand wearing them? They're what I wear the most by far haha :p

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
I'm kind of the same way. Any boot with a heel. I really prefer the wedge sole of a chukka boot. They are about 1/3 as cool but more comfortable IMHO.
Same here, fellas. The higher, the better, so long as they don't get into 6 inch stiletto territory.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Pain and discomfort. Cages of sweaty death for feet. Plus I destroy them in a span of a few months.
Dang, that's crazy. They last forever for me and are quite comfortable. That said, I can totally see why they are very uncomfortable for some. I'm very glad that I don't have this issue.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I wore RM Williams with a three inch heel for a while in the 1980's but I was tall and thin and ended up looking like a six foot five praying mantis. Not good. But they make short stumpy people look taller and thinner. Like Tom Cruise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk