Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Graphite Optimo

Rundquist

A-List Customer
Great Looking hat. Graphite is one of the colors that's on my list for this year's felt along with Loden, Camel, Nutria (cough), and tobacco. Cheers

Bogie1943

Practically Family
WOW, I knew it would spectacular, that is one fine lid my friend. That is just the kind of lid I have been searching for, or something close to that, my perfect grey fedora as I think of it. Congrads.:cool2:

havershaw

Practically Family
Holy crap.

I don't even know what to say about that hat. That is one of the greatest lids I've ever seen.

wow.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Hey Matt, only one word for this hat... Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! That hat looks like it came right out of the 30's! Off of a movie set. I wish I had the cash to blow on a Opt. I would get a white one with a black, or navy band. But, with the same shape as yours.

Good looking hat man!!!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Thanks Wild Root... coming from a person who only wears vintage hats that is a true compliment.

Wait til you see it in person, I pushed the back down a little further than in the pics ('bout 1/4 inch) a and it looks like a block on my head from the side. the crown really has that dig scene look from Raiders.

I will have to do more photos to compare it with the Optimo Indy, it may not be noticeable though the crown on this one is much fuller than my Indy brown the chocolate and the LaSalle.

I called again to compliment Graham yesterday.
I just love this hat.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Yeah, that's cool. I will see about getting a copy of Transatlantic Merry-go-round for ya to send to Graham. He would love that flick! He would go APE over the hats in that film! Say everyone, if you want to see the hats that Matt and I are talking about, see if you can dig out a copy of the 1935 film "Transatlantic Marry-go-round! It stars Jack Benny and has some of the best clothes and hats I have seen! Also, it takes place on a three funnel ocean liner! Good stuff.

See ya in the funny papers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk