Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hair color advice needed

Lenore

Practically Family
I think I've come to the conclusion I reallllllly like my streak. It ombrés from blonde into red, but I think I'm going to go full red... Well strawberry blonde. It's a small way to connect with the youngling and it's not so obvious as the light light blonde is. I'm actually kind of concerned because hubby and I have been talking about me finding a new job - and I can't see that being very positive in an interview setting. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fgradowski

One of the Regulars
I'm going to put my hair back to level 4 and leave some blonde highlights in. I'm debating on whether or not to leave a big streak in front.

Fgradowski--What color are you thinking of going?

Oh, I'm letting my hair have a break. Since graduating high school in 2012, I have been a redhead, brunette, had orange, pink, blue, purple streaks. I'm letting my hair do its own thing, but I love being a redhead! Upkeep is just difficult because college gets in the way with taking a lot of my money!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto