Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

BonnieJean

Practically Family
Tony in Tarzana said:
Really? Dang, I was just about to have all my money changed to $1 bills. lol

Back on topic...

As a goatee wearer myself, I'd like to hear some more opinions on them. Trimmed close, longer, etc. Not fishing for compliments, just looking for tips.

OK, I'm going to respond to Tony's query...I love goatees and mustaches--but not wild looking--trimmed nice and close is perfect for me. My DH shaved his all off for a "Bonnie and Clyde" event and now I'm waiting for them to grow back a bit. Even a 3 day "shadow" looks sexy to me.

And I do love those "wife beater" tees on guys. Ever since my hubby re-discovered them, its what he prefers to wear casual around the house. Add some nice suspenders and pleated pants--wow! But I think the most important feature for a man is that he smell good! I had a brief date once with a guy who preferred to go au-naturale--EEEEW!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MY idea of sexy fellas.

(In no paticular order)
O2O_CHIWETEL_EJIOFOR.jpg

tip1_5024.jpg

philip-seymour-hoffman-capo.jpg

jamesspader.jpg

djimon_hounsou_10.jpg

(Might I add, that I think he is p e r f e c t.)

*whew* I need to lay down now.

LD

Rosie

One Too Many
Oh, if we're making a list mine is:

Dyson.jpg

couvertureen7yo.jpg

per-004099.jpg

sundance2.jpg

haysbert.gif

I like Chiwetel and Blair too but Lady Day already posted them.
and of course Boris, who normally isn't my type but, you know...look at him.

Oh, and see Tony, they all have goatees. ;)

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I've never liked the 'pretty boys'...they've always come across as incredibly dumb, boring and with too much of an ego for their own good. A man's gotta like getting his hands dirty every once in awhile :D

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
mysterygal said:
I've never liked the 'pretty boys'...they've always come across as incredibly dumb, boring and with too much of an ego for their own good. A man's gotta like getting his hands dirty every once in awhile :D

I hear ya. But once and a while they can clean up pretty nice and surprise you :)

LD

cadence

New in Town
Manners and confidence!!

Personally for me it's not really about looks, and it may sound cheesy, but a man with confidence and manners really does it for me!! But this thread is about looks so, I like a man who stands tall and looks after himself. I'm not really into 'buff' guys, but someone who works out and dresses well (wether he's in a suit or baggy trousers!) I am someone who will make a good darn effort to look good for a man, so I wouldn't expect anything less from him!!;)

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
agreed, but the way the man looks does strike some kind of a first impression!
I'm a sucker for men who look at you right in the eyes when talking to you...having their full attention. What I find is interesting is how many women find the broad shoulder thing attractive (which I will admit am another one of those ladies) !

cadence

New in Town
mysterygal said:
I'm a sucker for men who look at you right in the eyes when talking to you...having their full attention. What I find is interesting is how many women find the broad shoulder thing attractive (which I will admit am another one of those ladies) !

Yeah, i deffinately agree with the broad shoulders...yummy!! But with the eyes it would depend on how they look into your eyes! Some people can make you feel like they are trying to burn a hole in your head and it just makes me feel uncomfortable when they do that, but when they look into your eyes every now and then.....makes your heart jump!!:eek:

GOK

One Too Many
I noticed that the description for this area on the main page of the FL reads:

A place where the ladies can talk about fashion, fads, and handsome fellas. No peeking Guys!

Yet I don't think I've seen any threads about handsome fellas! I think we need to rectify this :D

So who is handsome, sexy, cute, stunning...whatever? Obviously we all consider our own menfolk to be, so they don't count! Celebs past and present do though, and since they don't often come snooping around here, I reckon we could pay some of our fellow Fedorans a few compliments too.

So ladies, who floats your boat or even just makes you smile? And why?

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
I was waiting for someone else to kick start it!

I absolutely LOVE Ralph Fiennes and although he played the complete b*stad Amon Goeth in Schindlers List - I simply found his *appearance* incredibly sexy!

ralph3.jpg

And what a great British actor!

GOK

One Too Many
Would it be a really dreadful admission if I said I thought Ralph Fiennes was rather sexy as Lord Voldemort? :eek:

**ducks**

OK, here goes:

Famous

Jason Isaacs
Johnny Depp
Indy

Infamous!

The other Jones - that avatar photo...be still my beating heart!
Scotrace - the QM photos are fab! The man exudes sartorial elegance.

I may add to the lists if the mood takes me. :D

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
~landgirl~ said:
I was waiting for someone else to kick start it!

I absolutely LOVE Ralph Fiennes and although he played the complete b*stad Amon Goeth in Schindlers List - I simply found his *appearance* incredibly sexy!

ralph3.jpg

And what a great British actor!

Oh yes, he is really sexy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto