Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

For me they are.

Talking about me.
Can not talk for anybody else but me.

Yeah...and you kinda liked me once upon a time too...
425636_large1-1.jpg

Connery

One Too Many
Why do you say that his features are perfecct?

Sometimes it is the attitude that makes the features remarkable and attractive. Some women I have been attracted may have been considered of average looks, but, their charisma, attitude and the way they carried themselves made them irresistible.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
My sweetheart Tom might be fit to take that challenge up, he's certainly got the pecs and shoulders for it. His fitness role model when he was a teenager was none other than (then young Robert Conrad in the 'Wild, Wild West' tv show. He's still built like this at age almost 57. Except that my fella is 5' 10-1/2" tall. He weighs in currently 163, 3 lbs heavier than he did when he got out of boot camp at age 18.

Absolutely. That whole no-undershirt thing works only if you are Clark Gable. And, with all due respect to the fine gents in the Lounge, there's no guy today who is.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
English actor Oliver Reed (1938 – 1999) ....totally and absolutely "tough guy" macho image. British exhibitors voted Reed one of the most popular stars at the box office.

g313_zpsdec954c8.jpg

2a7c2_zps21aeff00.jpg

OliverReed_zps18bbf9e3.jpg

BG1_zps571d5537.jpg

at home there on the back
198b_zps5c43e489.jpg

good night sleep well my dears.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
if you think English doesn't rule... you don't know anything about life... early photo of him....he is still alive he is Terence Stamp ... on that note good nite my friends :)

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
My handsome fella Tom wearing his vintage formalwear,
pictures from last night taken while out on a cocktails/dining/music & dancing early evening at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. He wore his tuxedo on the BART train, changed into his work clothes for the day, changed back into the tu after work, and then walked from his office to the Hotel to meet me there:

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto