Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Rescue Success

Hacksaw

New in Town
Imagine my horror when I discovered my Christys' Kent fur felt under a pile of assorted family shoes in the porch, this morning as I was retrieving my cycle shoes. I thought that I hadn't noticed it up on the shelf. So, my first job, after cleaning the mud from my bike when I got back from work, was to re-bash my forlorn trilby. I put our new steam generator iron to excellent use, along with a yoghurt maker container to help shape it, and 20 minutes later it was back in shape, albeit with a bit more character!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Imagine my horror when I discovered my Christys' Kent fur felt under a pile of assorted family shoes in the porch, this morning as I was retrieving my cycle shoes. I thought that I hadn't noticed it up on the shelf. So, my first job, after cleaning the mud from my bike when I got back from work, was to re-bash my forlorn trilby. I put our new steam generator iron to excellent use, along with a yoghurt maker container to help shape it, and 20 minutes later it was back in shape, albeit with a bit more character!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I should say HELLO to you as you are sort of brand new and shiny here...so...HELLO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto