• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Alive'n'Amplified, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Duck, Duck, Gray Duck.

Espresso this morning. A vtg. Dobbs Cross Country waiting.

Eric -
  2. Hurricane Jack

Hurricane Jack I'll Lock Up

Maybe that Gray Duck needs a shot of Grey Goose Vodka?
  3. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Travel moment today with a cap, gunboats and 3 shots of espresso, a dash of 1/2 and 1/2 with a liberal shake of cinamon.

Best, Eric -
  5. Hurricane Jack

A VS & a Caribou Depth Charge on a sprinkling Monday morn.

Taken with flash

No flash:

6. Land of 10,000 ice rinks. Esspreso and a vtg. Open Road out for errands.

Best, Eric -
  7. That cup is too big for an expresso.
    Short Balding Guy likes this.
  8. Hurricane Jack

I want to live where this would say Land of 10,000 Swimming Pools!

Wearing the Champ while enjoying a morning Americano.

9. Great hat! I love the brim stitching and ribbon.

Perhaps not, as that real estate would also have a prolific insect and reptile population. Folks would wear too little clothing. :eek: Not to mention colder climates have a natural selection - thin ice prevents marriage between relatives if the correlation between sibling marrige State of occurrence and cool climate location were to be applied. :rolleyes: My opinion this sarcastic Wednesday mid-morning. ;)
  10. Hurricane Jack

I would be willing to put up with a prolific insect and reptile population for the other benefits.

11. RJR

RJR I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy likes this.
  12. Bamaboots likes this.
  13. Hurricane Jack

Picking up a friend at the airport wearing the Champ, I allowed time for a couple Boston Lagers.

14. Desert dog

Desert dog One Too Many

Out for Mexican food, having a Dos Equis. The Montana has a few raindrops, much needed in the Hi Desert.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  15. AbbaDatDeHat

AbbaDatDeHat Practically Family

Greetings HJ et al:
    The crown looks great. The head on the ale pretty good. And if memory serves...that be some really good Scotch right there!!
    Be well. Bowen
    Hurricane Jack likes this.
  16. Hurricane Jack

Sampled a Kona Big Wave Golden Ale tonight, new to this area & can't be sold until the 15th. It was ok but not my thing, & nothing special. Followed that up with a few KC Bier Co Dunkel. My Gannon Highwayman was along on the trip.

17. Bamaboots

Bamaboots I'll Lock Up

Finally got some more New Glarus smuggled in. If they sold this here, I might give up PBR.
  18. Trying a new place (was wearing a Cavanagh). Tried a Hefeweizen, Kolsh and a Stout. All good...

19. Hurricane Jack

Can't tell from the case which brew you got, but I've had Two Women on several occasions...Lager, that is. At ~8% ABV if memory serves me, it was great!
    BobHufford likes this.
  20. Hurricane Jack

I really like my Mallory Little Dogie by Stetson. It has seen a lot of time since I got it a month or so ago.

With St. Patrick's Day up next I'm enjoying some Irish Red Ale Bourbon Barrel aged from Blue Stallion Brewing. At 8% ABV it hits the spot.

And I really like this bar lighting for photography! Somebody play Toby Keith's I Love This Bar!

I got it!