Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Perry, come by anytime! This the first sour beer I've enjoyed, and I think I like it more than most other brews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The place - My front porch
The beer - Yuengling Oktoberfest
The glass - Alaskan Amber Ale
The hat - Adams Executive Quality Pacesetter

Picture1.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Very nice, Fruno. I'm a fan of Yuengling beers, and always enjoyed them when we lived in South Jersey some years back and more recently visiting our daughter when she was at school in Philly. Not distributed out this way, but a Sam Adams Octoberfest is doing the trick!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Very nice, Fruno. I'm a fan of Yuengling beers, and always enjoyed them when we lived in South Jersey some years back and more recently visiting our daughter when she was at school in Philly. Not distributed out this way, but a Sam Adams Octoberfest is doing the trick!

We recently got Yuengling here in Ct. The Oct Sam is real good too.

javadave61

Practically Family
The place - My front porch
The beer - Yuengling Oktoberfest
The glass - Alaskan Amber Ale
The hat - Adams Executive Quality Pacesetter

View attachment 35476

Yeungling has Oktoberfest? Crap. It's November.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I am enjoying a Founders All Day IPA in the snowy backyard. No bottle. I am channeling "hipster" - just a glass. (My neighbor sees me with a beer glass and calls me trendy and hipster. I invited him over later -we will see.) A Adam Homburg, Executive Quality, in gray felt is my hat of choice.

i-vGVDTWj-M.jpg

Cheers this late afternoon, Eric -

I am enjoying a Founders All Day IPA in the snowy backyard. No bottle. I am channeling "hipster" - just a glass. (My neighbor sees me with a beer glass and calls me trendy and hipster. I invited him over later -we will see.) A Adam Homburg, Executive Quality, in gray felt is my hat of choice.

i-vGVDTWj-M.jpg

Cheers this late afternoon, Eric -
Eric, Founders All Day is one of my go-to beers. Great flavor. Enjoy in health, my friend! Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto