Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

"Coffee Solves Nearly Every Problem" when wearing an 8X Ritch Rand Tom Horn.

sm7dr4.jpg

No pic to post sideways but I swear I was wearing one of my Rand's tonight when I drank several drams of Herradura Resposado served neat after a couple of house Maragritas. I have a barkeep who always takes care of me on the extra shot for a buck deal. The Herradura was smooth without much of a medicinal alcohol taste. It clang to the glass well & imparted a bit of vanilla & caramel flavors but probably not enough to convince me to add it to my rotation & I'm not sure at what price point you can buy a bottle at. It would probably be great in a margarita or other mixed tequila drink however. And I will temper my comments by the fact that I had just eaten a Tex Mex meal. I should try it again with a clean palate before making a decision whether to add it to my rotation or not.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Excellent posts of late folks.

It was an early morning with our Portugese Water Dogs to a dog show. Yes it is a beauty pageant for dogs. My wife, a small animal vet, loves to show our dogs. At the show I am the "kennel help." More fun on the agenda - Agility trials and next followed by water trials. Our dogs, Tris and Tio (Beatrice and Horatio) and I enjoyed the water trials. Home shortly ago and still chilled in the 70'F weather. I am warming up with a Founders All Day IPA. I share Harv's enjoyment of this beer. "Taste satisfied and senses sharp." Malts, grains and hops are done correct on this IPA. I recommend this to relatives and friends asking about sampling IPA's.

I am pairing my IPA with a Damian Monsivais Sport Cap. Pairs well.

i-qrvJ4gn-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

If you're a single malt Scotch drinker you might enjoy the videos from Scottish actor Brian Cox demonstrating the correct pronounciations. All the majors are listed on the right of the video but Lagavulin is my favorite for his extra commentary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk