Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My pecan VS and a local Octoberfest brew in Great Barrington MA tonight. I love this state!

2013-10-08165215_zps7a29dfa0.jpg

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
My pecan VS and a local Octoberfest brew in Great Barrington MA tonight. I love this state!

I was in Perth and Freemantle (Western Australia) many years ago. There I saw a T-shirt with the words:

"There are two states to be in:
W.A. and P*ssed!"

Love that state! :cheers1: lol

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Eric, Richard it was a mighty fine brew. Sheryl and I left there and went to the local river walk until the sun vanished then I talked her into going back over with me to have a glass of wine while I had a black and tan. Yummy

Mike I am glad you told me about moving the post I thought I was either losing it or my phone is acting up. We considered Olympic National park this year and I am very thankful we didn't do that. Maybe next year

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Not used to mobile devices Roger. Here's something more appropriate to this thread.
Traveling with hats and essentials:

Fpriem Family Belgium Brewery, Hood River, Ore:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Not a big beer drinker Richard but with over a dozen to choose from thought I better do a sampler. Turns out my favorite was the one my wife ordered. Truth tell, they all had their bright spots and the light beer drinker ended up with the equivalent of 2 glasses and a big fill.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Last year I posted some pics of the Union Hotel where Mrs B and I spent a night in Benicia, CA. We enjoyed the vintage atmosphere and furniture very much. We were tempted to spend the $200 on the room where Bogart had stayed in 1936, but opted instead to save the money and stay in a (much) cheaper room.

Last weekend we needed a place to spend the night in that area again, but alas...all the rooms were taken except for the one where Bogart had stayed. So we forked over the $ and enjoyed knowing that the coolest fedora wearer ever had occupied that same space some 77 years ago.

IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

Knowing that Bogart was a man who enjoyed his bourbon (and brandy, and...and...and...), I knew I had to toast the man who made fedora wearing into a new art form. I knew if I didn't, I'd regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of my life. So...here's looking at you, kid!

IMG_4072-2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ