Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Tennessee white can do the above? Cool! It should have been a requirement in a couple of acoustic guitar songwriters workshops I took in the past. ;)

Enjoy the porch/deck time sir. Your hat is a class act no matter what you are sipping.

Eric -
Was always fascinated with the likes of Dylan, Townes Van Zant, Neil Young, John Prine, Robert Plant, etc. Spent a lot of time analyzing & debating the meaning of their song lyrics on a forum. When I try to write lyrics I don't get the same "flash" from microbrews as I do Whiskey.

Soon the important songwriters will all be gone & we'll be left with some commercial marketing dept at Disney writing song lyrics in order to sell other products.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Was always fascinated with the likes of Dylan, Townes Van Zant, Neil Young, John Prine, Robert Plant, etc. Spent a lot of time analyzing & debating the meaning of their song lyrics on a forum. When I try to write lyrics I don't get the same "flash" from microbrews as I do Whiskey.

Soon the important songwriters will all be gone & we'll be left with some commercial marketing dept at Disney writing song lyrics in order to sell other products.
Did you try writing under the influence of Absinthe yet?

Scooterz

Practically Family

Irish whiskey like Bushmills Black gives me wild frenetic dreams so who knows what it might do for lyrics. I have not tried to write any thing after.

Lots of the outdoors & sunshine today calls for a big brimmed Woomera. First stop is for a Depth Charge to get the heart started.

328e41d469.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I do recall the Deschutes Brewery in Bend, OR. Not in Bend, but closer to the mouth of the Deschutes river as it dumps into the Columbia river, there is some mighty fine summer steelhead fishing... about 2 miles upstream by foot, in an area called Rattlesnake Rapids.

I was in Boise a couple weeks ago and got to sample several of their offerings at a banquet. Gorgeous part of the world Boise and Bend. I am reminded that my travels have been to cities in Oregon starting with the letter B. I got to get around more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto