Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
And me with my Stetson Twenty-five OR & some poor man QT coffee. Guess I didn't get the memo about NCD!

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

I didn't either, but that's a nice cob there too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willebe

A-List Customer
Well, my local Starbucks isn't doing anything for NCD. I couldn't even shame them into a free small coffee. [emoji19]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jack; Wow! Hat and Reserve make me salivate.
Thanks Eric. For no age statement (it is aged in 1st fill oak casks) & for the price point Founders Reserve is a very good Speyside. I have been keeping Glenlivet 12 in supply but I will probably let it run out & just keep this for a while. Founders Reserve has a nice fruity flavor of apples & pears with a bit of toffee & the oak to offset the sweetness. No peat smoke like Glenfiddich however.

My TFCD looks darker than it is under the incandescent "candle" lightbulbs in the kitchen (the Founders boxes are blue). They tend to put out a more yellow light. I probably need to replace them with the newer LED bulbs.

Chamuco,

Been invited to a private tasting party by Codigo 1530 Tequilas distilled in Amatitán. Available to enjoy will be their Codigo 1530 Blanco, 1530 Rosa, Reposdo, Anejo, & Origen. I haven't done any research yet. I would value your opinions, please!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points