Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

"Friends don't let friends"...and all that. We are enjoying entirely too much levity today; someone's gonna get mad about it!

The buddy from Santa Fe that left the Stag here (five of the six he bought) was being nostalgic when he bought them I guess. I left five New Mexican Pecan beers in his fridge when we were out that way (which were almost worse than the Stags). There are three Stags left. You both are welcome to join me for one. :D

KarlCrow

One Too Many
When I was a kid stag here was a really sweet cider, no idea if it's connected, girls used drink it in bars, back when men and women drank differently, young boys used drink it sitting around a fire in devil's alley, a lane between two rows of elm trees that led nowhere, behind the church and separated from it by all the space that lay between. Man I'm getting old if I'm nostalgic for that, all dressed two tone ska, spit polished spanish loafers sparkling in the firelight.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The buddy from Santa Fe that left the Stag here (five of the six he bought) was being nostalgic when he bought them I guess. I left five New Mexican Pecan beers in his fridge when we were out that way (which were almost worse than the Stags). There are three Stags left. You both are welcome to join me for one. :D
Have you considered target practice? Great use for bad beer. But seriously, that hat crease is just right, and would look better with a Falstaff.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Started the grill for a late lunch. Celebrating cutting a tree and a some thicker brush. Three tanks of gas and three fills of chain lube later. My arms and hands are fatigued. Cheers, with a Surley Furious IPA.

i-Bq6X6ct-M.jpg

Great felt and color.

Def a top 3 favorite of mine.
Such a nice honor for you to say, Bob! Thank you both! I have settled in to really liking this style & specs. One of my Worth-Walden's is in the same style, although I currently wear it without any pinches. And I have a Highwayman in the queue with Michael Gannon. So the style has quickly found a niche with me.

IMG_8570.JPG

IMG_8569.JPG

IMG_3892.JPG

IMG_3890.JPG

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Hour tonight with my BGCD & Granite City's seasonal Zug Zwang Vanilla Porter. I missed the tapping out party last wk. Zug Zwang is okay but IMO nothing special in a Porter. But I drank 3 just to make sure!

View attachment 92980

View attachment 92981
Hurricane, you re the kind of man I like to sample good brews with. Sometimes you've just got to give it another chance. But usually a few sips and you know! As they say, " any port in a storm".

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points