Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Hats on a Stick ®"

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
A "Tophat" on a "metalrod";)

100_0891.jpg

And kinda angled...

Holy smokes.lol lol lol What a jaunty angle that tophat has, I love it

majormoore

Vendor
Now that is a hat, and the metal rod is just beyond words, Bart you learned well and caught on fast while at Monteagle, you now have moved up a notch.

Major Moore

handlebar bart said:
Holy smokes.lol lol lol What a jaunty angle that tophat has, I love it

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
In light of the recent protection of the name of this thread, I'll be opening Hats on a Steek and Hats on a Pole - the best, and only, ethnic hat joke threads ever.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
In light of the recent protection of the name of this thread, I'll be opening Hats on a Steek and Hats on a Pole - the best, and only, ethnic hat joke threads ever.

Wow -- that was fast! The registration for this thread came through in record time. Fair warning, however, Lefty. Your new proposed threads are confusingly similar, hence actionable. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers,
JtL

buler

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
They certainly do for you, buler! You are really acquiring some fantastic lids!

Cheers,
JtL

We didn't get completely skunked on the trip. I got a borso..... and it was at a shop that was 10 blocks from RLK's place. lol

B

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Wow -- that was fast! The registration for this thread came through in record time. Fair warning, however, Lefty. Your new proposed threads are confusingly similar, hence actionable. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Cheers,
JtL

Totally different market. "Stick" is conservative, high end stuff for sophisticates - think Ralph Lauren Purple Label. "Steek" and "Pole" are the t-shirt section at WalMart. Further, disclaimers will be printed on attached paper tags, noting that Steek and Pole are not and have never been affiliated in any way with Stick.

:D

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
Totally different market. "Stick" is conservative, high end stuff for sophisticates - think Ralph Lauren Purple Label. "Steek" and "Pole" are the t-shirt section at WalMart. Further, disclaimers will be printed on attached paper tags, noting that Steek and Pole are not and have never been affiliated in any way with Stick.

:D

lol lol lol

;)

KY_RudeBoy

Familiar Face
These have been really great photos, folks!
I don't know why, but the stick of butter was my favorite.

Thanks for the good laughs this morning. lol

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
These photos and jokes are hilarious! Thanks for all the laughs that help me escape from the more mundane stresses of life. I guess I need to start searching in my own backyard for some exotic, hat growing plants.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vintage Resistol on a vintage (1960's) Kansas City stick:

MoreHatsonaStick001.jpg

Photo in contrast; a vintage Dobbs homburg on a modern collapsible stick:

MoreHatsonaStick003.jpg

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
I'm beginning to see the light and how hats are popping up on sticks all around me. Imagine my surprise this morning when I looked outside my yard before heading out to get some errands done:
VSBirds.jpg

VS "Artlight" custom "on a stick" (No the birds were not eating it!)

Or how about when I went outside to leave, and saw what had grown on my car overnight:
AkubraStingy.jpg

Akubra Stingy Brim. I don't know how well it can receive radio waves...maybe I should insulate the inside with aluminum foil before wearing it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff