Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats on TV

bobm

A-List Customer
Just flipping through this fun and interesting thread, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned Tim Olyphant's hat from Justified.

images

bobm

A-List Customer
We just started watching that last night, as it popped up in Netflix when I logged on. I'd never heard of it before yesterday and now, two episodes in and I think I'll be watching all of them. What scene are you talking about? Please remember, I'm only two episodes in, so no spoilers, please!

It kinda looks like an Open Road, but I'm not certain. It's certainly different in that he's not wearing a traditional "Smokey" hat.

Edit: I just looked up an article. From said article:

"But that hat the costume designer had designed by this guy in New York because I wanted him to have an iconic hat. I love hats like the porkpie hat in The French Connection or the fedora in Indiana Jones, so we came with this open road hat—a kind of hat like Eisenhower used to wear. We thought it might be something that maybe his grandfather had worn and had been passed down by generations of cops."

Yep, Worth & Worth designed.
https://www.hatshop.com/shop/view/s...d-Harbour-Chief-Hopper-hat-serie#.WhmFaErtyUk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Guess I forgot you were a Pats fan.
absolutely not !!!

NY Football Giants fan since before I can remember ... born into it

but nothing but respect for what that organization has done for the past 17 years

dig Hoyers look this morning though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk