Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

14ab48905a7c041be46971293f47582e.jpg

Stepped out to hear a friend DJ at one of the local breweries last night. Since she was spinning exotica and lounge music, I thought it appropriate to rock this Dobbs milan and a silk Avanti shirt with eagles, pine trees, and Mt. Fuji on it. Thanks to Mikespens and his eagle eye for hipping me to this shirt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Ya'll look great Dale. I hope your friend played a little Martin Denny for you!

14ab48905a7c041be46971293f47582e.jpg

Stepped out to hear a friend DJ at one of the local breweries last night. Since she was spinning exotica and lounge music, I thought it appropriate to rock this Dobbs milan and a silk Avanti shirt with eagles, pine trees, and Mt. Fuji on it. Thanks to Mikespens and his eagle eye for hipping me to this shirt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fantastic photo, Dale. All ya'll look awesome! Is that Ms."Tiki Kiliki" on the right?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Sorry Dale, I've been so busy of late that I have only just seen your beautiful photo. I could wax lyrical, but do you know, you don't need words when WOW will do.
You've told us about the shirt and hat, how about introducing the ladies?

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, GHT. That first shot is taken near the house, with next door neighbor's trees in the background. The 2nd pic, though, that's Crater Lake (Oregon) in the background and the view up there is breathtaking. I could stay up there all summer. I've been in Oregon since the early 80's but this is the first time I've been to Crater Lake. I highly recommend the trip in you're ever out this way... then stop in to see Art at Vintage Silhouettes in Medford. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto