Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

What a surprise, a shirt to wear with the vintage car, am I just not the luckiest guy or what?
It's hideous. To save you from the embarrassment of being seen wearing it in public, you should pack it up and send it to me. My address is... :D

But seriously, you have a very nice collection of wonderful and well made shirts. Lucky guy indeed!

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Starting out the new year on the beach wearing a Christmas present and my Akubra Coober Pedy.
b87d8789319a2f22e79afb4044bde0bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loz Dawes

Familiar Face
Trenchfriend....yeah, the hat is 'The Original Stingy PorkPie' from Bob at Black Sheep Hat Works, with a 'Peek a Boo' liner, and a few months later I found the shirt at a tattoo convention... well, I had to, didn't I? ;-)

Last edited:

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Thanks Mike, It's 78 degrees now, going down to 58 tonight and my sister in law is complaining about having to close her windows tonight because of the "cold weather". [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Great shirt Loz, where did you get the inspiration? I'm only teasing my friend, but I have to say, that's the first time I have seen someone in one of "my shirts."
girls.jpg
closer.jpg

Tidying up the photo galleries on my computer, I came across this. It was titled: Taking a leak.
Not remembering it, I opened the file: Good grief, it really does look like I'm having a pee.
plane.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
It's hideous. To save you from the embarrassment of being seen wearing it in public, you should pack it up and send it to me. My address is...
You are right, it's hideous, not the sort of shirt to be worn in the sunny climes of Southern California. How about a floral design that looks like birds of paradise? Maybe not in black but the flora would loose the impact in a light tone.
hss.jpg
Many beautiful shirts here, but this one makes me swoon. Love it.
Great compliment, thank you. If you really like this and know someone with needlecraft skills, you can buy the fabric from Robert Kaufman Fabrics, you will need to search their site for: "Racing Cars."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk