Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Your are doing just fine Alan but the more you do try the easier it gets ;) A tropical drink in hand also helps. Love the buntal!

Nice to see you in these parts Jim!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I don't know how to wear these. But I'm trying.
052716.jpg
That's a fine shirt, who would have thought you a novice at wearing Aloha shirts?

Looks like you're doing just fine, Alan.
View attachment 50571
Great looking shirt, I'm a tad jealous, don't you know.

This isn't what you would call an Hawaiian shirt, but I'm really rather proud of it. She made this for me many years ago and I wore it when we attended The Daytona Bike Week. I could have sold it a dozen times over, and, named my price. But the reason I'm proud of it is in the photo. The front panels should match up, but they don't. That's because it's had to be altered after my weight loss, and although I'm pleased to have shifted a good few pounds, it has left me with a lot of loose skin that needs hours of gym work to tighten up. Ain't life a bitch?
Highcliffe Social 001.JPG

Thanks GHT. The pic I posted really doesn't show the shirt real well. It's a Ralph Lauren. I usually pick mine up at local Goodwill outlets, etc.

I think anything not "Hawaiian" is considered a "Camp Shirt," no?

You nailed it this time, Alan....keep up the good work!

Nice pairing Frunobulax. I digging the colors of that shirt...perfect for Memorial Day weekend

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GHT

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk