Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Love that shirt (and hat) Harv! I guess I can play today. Go Barefoot shirt and Stetson 3X OR.

18828c845bcaddae97114e3e71226651.jpg

Looks good Cuz! I really dig that Tom Gomez. I need me a vented one like that. Some days around here that's all that'll do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Love that shirt (and hat) Harv! I guess I can play today. Go Barefoot shirt and Stetson 3X OR.]
In that shirt/hat combo you most certainly can play.
Good afternoon. A vtg.Pendleton Hawaiian shirt and a vtg. Lee Commentator (green felt) are a perfect paring for the start of the long 4th of July celebration in the US.
Truly awe inspiring. Compliments to you.
Tom Gomez accompanied by HonoluluLulu]
Dunhill (Harv Special) parabuntal and a Paradise Found.
Am-a-zing! I must have been photographed a dozen times at the Shake & Stir festival, had you been there you would have upstaged us all. What a couple of great combos.

To all who celebrate it, happy Independence Day and to all who don't, I hope you had a great weekend and a good start to your week. So many great hats this weekend, as always, and thank you all for the nice comments and likes.

Today is the Dunhill (Harv Special) parabuntal. At 1.8 oz., almost not enough in our earlier 20 mph winds.
View attachment 52649 View attachment 52650

Wow! That Dunhill looks great on you, Greg! Glad you are enjoying it!

View attachment 52651

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Love that shirt (and hat) Harv! I guess I can play today. Go Barefoot shirt and Stetson 3X OR.
18828c845bcaddae97114e3e71226651.jpg

You take Bob's magnificent Stetson,

View attachment 52651

You find a fabric similar to Greg's fabulous shirt.

And throw in a little magic from a brilliant milliner in Belgium.

Esther styled my hat on the Strat, but it does have more than a passing semblance to Bob's O/R.
Likewise, the colour and print of the shirt that Tina made me has a semblance of Greg's shirt.
Neither are meant to be a copy, just a fine example of how versatile these hats and shirts are, and how well you can put almost any combination together.
Compliments to you guys.
aloha 128.JPG

GHT, I love the background color on your shirt, as usual, Ms. Tina did a wonderful job. As to "upstaging you", as we say down south, "ain't gonna happen." Thanks for the kind words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ