Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

6fdd39d17c9e54d3f534e3c9eb4d11d1.jpg

My contribution for today.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GHT

I'll Lock Up
GHT, I love the background color on your shirt, as usual, Ms. Tina did a wonderful job.
And I love the background colour on your's, it's because it's so unusual. It really has that intangible quality that's hard to define. Impact would be a good description.
Tina made me a second "Aircraft" shirt, it's in a very versatile yellow, you can wear it with almost anything . The planes a somewhat smaller in size, but there are more of them.
aloha 131.JPG

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Dig'n how this played out! Love that shirt Greg and looks great with the Semi-Calado.

Nice to see the rest of the action here too, GHT, Alan, Harv, Eric, Jim, Bob, and Perry. Unusually mild (cold/wet) weather here in the PNW has kept me from playing much

Last edited:

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Just yesterday I wore a Hawaiian shirt with my Penman Everyman bashed by John after the likeness of the Crystal Skull hat in Indy 4. No pics, though.

Here's a couple pics in a guayabera and Panama hat, both picked up on my first trip to Ecuador. We were headed to a New Years Eve party at a friend's house in Portland. In my avatar you'll see stacks of toquilla straw hat bodies ready to be blocked and bashed. That was taken during a tour of a hat company in Cuenca (love that town, the people, the climate, the hats, the food - except for the cuy!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider