Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

He fought the funk and the funk won.

Anthony said:
I'm sorry about the suit and all but boy oh boy did I find this thread funny lol .Great comedic writing and thoughts.

I figured I might as well get something from our experiences aside from frustration. :eusa_doh:
I suppose I might try to have the funk cleaned out but it will be gone. I just can't get the thought of the human form of Jabba the Hut that likely owned that suit before me out of my head. I can't wear the suit after that. :eek:

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Baking soda

is my favorite - I had a feather fan that wafted Eau de Crypt when used, a week in a bag with BS took care of it nicely.
But some things are just not savable.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
ShooShooBaby said:
try one of those pet stain cleaners, i heard they work wonders. someone recommended a particular one as a miracle worker for vintage, but i can't remember which. [huh]

Was it Nature's Miracle? That stuff works wonders on carpet for puke, urine, cat spray and feces.

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
I had a friend who picked up a nice military khaki shirt at a flea market. It had a very large neck size of 18. He was thrilled til he got it home & the cat smell became apparent.
washing & drycleaning didnt help, but Febreze did wonders.
150px-Febreze.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112