• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Chief000731, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Chief000731

Chief000731 Practically Family

My name is Sandi, I am posting this for my husbands friends. Last night at 11:45pm Carl
    (Chief000731) Had a massive heart attack he is in the hospital the doctors did emergency surgery to get him stabilized. They plan on doing major surgery Monday if he is able to stand it. I know he bought a few items from some of the guys here on this site as soon as I can find out I will try to get everything and pay them I am truly sorry if I am putting this in the wrong place I don't know what to do here and I can't talk to my husband yet I don't know what is going to happen I am very upset so please excuse me if I'm in the wrong place I just wanted to let evrybody know what has happened, he loves this website and likes all the people on here. I will try to post more as soon as I can and when I know more. Thank you all very much.
    Sandi P. and Family
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
  2. casechopper

casechopper Call Me a Cab

I will be praying for you and Carl,
    I hope that all goes well.
  3. BR Gordon

BR Gordon One Too Many

All of us here at TFL wish Chief nothing but the best. Please be sure to let him know that everyone here is thinking of him.

The last thing that you need to worry about, at this time, is if this post is in the correct place.
  4. Give Carl our best and we'll send up some prayers for him.
  5. DJH

DJH I'll Lock Up

Wow - hang in there, Carl.
    I hope you are back to your usual self soon!
  6. Kirk H.

Kirk H. Practically Family

You and Carl our in our prayers.
  7. Undertow

Undertow My Mail is Forwarded Here

You and Carl are in my thoughts, as well as the thoughts of fellow Loungers. Thanks for letting us know and we're all hoping for a quick recovery!
  8. Keep your chin up, Sandi... best wishes and godspeed to both of you.
  9. zetwal

zetwal I'll Lock Up

Please do pass our good wishes on to Carl. And thank you Sandi for your very kind note. We wish you both all the best!
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  10. Dont worry Sandi, this is just fine.
    We will be sending our thoughts and prayers to the Chief and you and please give him our best when you can speak to him.
  11. J.B.

J.B. Practically Family

Sandi, I'm so very sorry to hear about Carl! Best Wishes for his speedy recovery!
  12. jlee562

jlee562 Call Me a Cab

Sending good vibes that way for Carl's speedy recovery.
  13. Aureliano

Aureliano I'll Lock Up

I echo everything that my friends here have said. Hope to see you back here soon, Chief! and all the best to you, Sandi.
  14. My thoughts, too.

Carl's the first and only Lounger I've spoken to by phone. A genuinely kind man.
  15. jbucklin

jbucklin Practically Family

I just recently sold three hats to Carl and found him to be a most pleasant and congenial fellow. Please tell him J.B. is praying for him. Sandi, I will also be praying that God will give you strength and peace while you are going through this.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  16. bond

bond My Mail is Forwarded Here

Get well soon Chief. Are thoughts are with you .
  17. MikePotts

MikePotts Practically Family

Sandi, my prayers for you, Chief and all your family,

18. Rudie

Rudie One Too Many

I'm sending you my healing energies, Carl. All the best.
  19. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and Chief.
  20. DNO

DNO One Too Many

I know how chaotic things can be when something like this happens. I hope all goes well and Chief has a speedy recovery.