Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Chief000731

Practically Family
My name is Sandi, I am posting this for my husbands friends. Last night at 11:45pm Carl
(Chief000731) Had a massive heart attack he is in the hospital the doctors did emergency surgery to get him stabilized. They plan on doing major surgery Monday if he is able to stand it. I know he bought a few items from some of the guys here on this site as soon as I can find out I will try to get everything and pay them I am truly sorry if I am putting this in the wrong place I don't know what to do here and I can't talk to my husband yet I don't know what is going to happen I am very upset so please excuse me if I'm in the wrong place I just wanted to let evrybody know what has happened, he loves this website and likes all the people on here. I will try to post more as soon as I can and when I know more. Thank you all very much.
Sandi P. and Family

Last edited by a moderator:

BR Gordon

One Too Many
All of us here at TFL wish Chief nothing but the best. Please be sure to let him know that everyone here is thinking of him.

The last thing that you need to worry about, at this time, is if this post is in the correct place.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You and Carl are in my thoughts, as well as the thoughts of fellow Loungers. Thanks for letting us know and we're all hoping for a quick recovery!

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Please do pass our good wishes on to Carl. And thank you Sandi for your very kind note. We wish you both all the best!

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I echo everything that my friends here have said. Hope to see you back here soon, Chief! and all the best to you, Sandi.

jbucklin

Practically Family
I just recently sold three hats to Carl and found him to be a most pleasant and congenial fellow. Please tell him J.B. is praying for him. Sandi, I will also be praying that God will give you strength and peace while you are going through this.

Last edited:

DNO

One Too Many
I know how chaotic things can be when something like this happens. I hope all goes well and Chief has a speedy recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk