Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Simonds

Vendor
What a great read! Glad to hear everything is okay Chief, nice hat, and bless this lounge, couldn't have stumbled across a better group of human beings!

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
I think it is always good to include a email address in your profile so that others may contact you. As in this case someone who was a new member has a heart attack and then doesn't access the site every often anymore. I have gotten emails from members when my PM mail box get's full.

majormoore

Vendor
I got a email about two weeks ago from him, he is ok, but has had a set back with his business that has kept him side lined right now,

Major Moore

Still that's a bit worrisome not only from a financial point of view but because for a heart patient stress is the enemy.

It's also a reminder that the world doesn't stop for anyone.

Besides the obvious threat to one's physical well being, the time and energy (and money, alas) devoted to dealing with health crises often spills over into other areas of our lives.

Few things are more stressful than dealing with a potentially (and imminently) deadly health condition. It's at such times that people get a clear sense of where they stand with their friends and loved ones. I've met people struggling through such times without much emotional support, and even without much by way of "practical" help, such that they found themselves wondering how they would get to their doctor's appointments and therapy sessions and whatnot. It's heartbreaking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto