Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Chief000731

Practically Family
Hello everyone, I just got back from being with Carl He is stable right now, they are talking about sending him down to Dallas to Baylor they need to do another bypass surgery as well as replace his aorta and femeral arteries. The doctors say he should be just fine he is very weak I told him all the nice things everybody has said and all the prayers that were sent, Thank you all very much he was so happy to hear from you all. I have to go check to see if I can get a room at Baylor so I can stay with him I hope that is feasible. I will keep you all posted when I can. Thank you all very much for your thoughts and prayers it really means alot. Thank you again I will post when I can. Sandi.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the update, Sandi.

Looking forward to The Chief getting well and hanging out with us all again!

jbucklin

Practically Family
Let us know if or when he gets to Baylor. I live in Garland and would love to go see him. Maybe we could all chip in and get him a hat from the Hatco outlet for me to take to him. Just a thought.

jkingrph

Practically Family
Hats off to Sandi for posting this.

I do not post a lot, and if I dropped off I really doubt that my wife would post anything, not that she would not want to, but because she would not know how. She has gone to local computer classes but for some reason a computer intimidates her too much, so she will not use one.

Chief000731

Practically Family
Let us know if or when he gets to Baylor. I live in Garland and would love to go see him. Maybe we could all chip in and get him a hat from the Hatco outlet for me to take to him. Just a thought.
I really wanted to try and get him a new hat, I am going to have to wait. I will let you know for sure if they transfer him to Baylor we have a meeting with the doctor tomorrow. I didn't know if he would mind if I posted what happened, He thought it was nice he just really likes this site and the guys on here. He really loves his hats and tries to learn all he can I know he love his gangster hats thats what I was going to try to get him but I don't know where to get one I need to wait now. I will try and post later he did say to tell everyone hi. Thank you all very much, Sandi.

majormoore

Vendor
Do not worry, send me the size and color and style and I will make the hat for free..

Major Moore

I really wanted to try and get him a new hat, I am going to have to wait. I will let you know for sure if they transfer him to Baylor we have a meeting with the doctor tomorrow. I didn't know if he would mind if I posted what happened, He thought it was nice he just really likes this site and the guys on here. He really loves his hats and tries to learn all he can I know he love his gangster hats thats what I was going to try to get him but I don't know where to get one I need to wait now. I will try and post later he did say to tell everyone hi. Thank you all very much, Sandi.

Last edited:

RBH

Bartender
Wow Mike... that is sweet!
Just shows you what kind of folk we have here at the Lounge.

Sandi, Mike is a good friend of mine, if you can send me a PM [private message] with any info Mike should need and I will be sure to get it to him.

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
Wow Mike... that is sweet!
Just shows you what kind of folk we have here at the Lounge.

Sandi, Mike is a good friend of mine, if you can send me a PM [private message] with any info Mike should need and I will be sure to get it to him.
Thank you all so much I tried to send a PM I don't know it worked please let me know.
Thank you all Sandi P.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21