Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hey Monitor, in your quest for the ultimate cafe (kaff) racer...

BobJ

Practically Family
Himel Bros. can make all your wildest dreams come true...

DSC_3014a_large.jpg

http://himelbros.com/collections/re...l-kensington-vintage-camp-blanket-khaki-twill

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Errrrrrrrr?.................No.

Looks ok as a project to refine your machining skills. But no doubt someone will buy one.
If you see someone wearing this, please point and laugh out loud. Maybe, just maybe they may be mentally scarred for life.

:D I'm fairly certain my grandmother had the exact same blanket. I think I would wear this more than any other jacket, TBH. Thank God I cannot afford it.

I don't think you can wear this without being self-conscious. That thing makes too much of a statement. It would work with the bike provided you don't stop anywhere at all, ever.

Edward

Bartender
Not to my tastes, but it's kind of interesting. Presumably Himmel has a market in mind for this or it wouldn't have been made? I'm sure there's a corner of Tokyo whered the fashionistas would love this. I could even see it cahing on ,as a look, in the UK: the MA1 alike trend of late seems to be evolving with ever-increasing numbers of jackets available on the high street with 'souvenir jacket' style embroidery. Thids isn't a million miles away from that look, really.

Not to my tastes, but it's kind of interesting. Presumably Himmel has a market in mind for this or it wouldn't have been made? I'm sure there's a corner of Tokyo whered the fashionistas would love this. I could even see it cahing on ,as a look, in the UK: the MA1 alike trend of late seems to be evolving with ever-increasing numbers of jackets available on the high street with 'souvenir jacket' style embroidery. Thids isn't a million miles away from that look, really.
Good point Edward, even Urban Outfitters is slinging those souvenir jackets. The idea is cool but I would never have the stones to wear that around. Somebody, somewhere can pull it off I'm sure. I think it'd be cool to see the body done in hair on hide too. I know DH toyed with it on a Brimaco remake.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
^^^ not bad but maybe better (less busy) without the vertical stripe, although I think the look is based on an iconic design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana