Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Highwayman Try-on Jacket.

Clever Trevor

New in Town
Do you think the body and sleeve length is ok ?
IMG_1562.JPG

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I went back and looked through the photos again based on you comment regarding sleeve and back length and I stand by my original comment: the jacket looks great. The jacket fits you very well, and even in the photo with your arms straight out to the sides the sleeve length looks good to me. I think this one is a keeper.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Yes everything just right.
Hey what happened! In your photo's you forgot the Zombie 'Strangle' pose:eek:
Nice jacket, looks great fits great what more's to say except post some pictures in a years time.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
From what I understand this is a short style jacket, and to me that looks a fantasic jacket and the fit (and jacket) suits you very well.

I'd say though it all comes down to how it feels to you, if it feels 'short' to you then thats different to how everyone else thinks it looks. But I'd think 1/2 an inch would make very little difference overall.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I concur with what others have said that the HWM fit looks good, and I would never return a jacket for sleeves I perceived to be 1/2" too short as that increment would make essentially no difference at all in overall fit.

HWM is a b*tch, frankly. But honestly, you have one of the best-fitting I've seen. If it were mine, I'd want a little more on the sleeves, but that's a tiny nit I'm picking and can be ignored.

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
1494793138347.jpeg
When you open the field for a post you find at the bottom in red "Upload file", here you can upload your pictures there is no need for a picture server.

Sweet! I've always used photobucket, and because I'm without my laptop, photobucket and their coding isn't always user friendly with the iOS platform of my iPad or iPhone. It's nice to know, for the time being, I don't have to use them.

Testing....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto