Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Many?

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
How many guys are there out there like Andy?

How many guys are out there that have substantial fedora collections?

How many guys are out there that don't know about The Fedora Lounge?

How do we let them know what they are missing?

Imahomer

Practically Family
Well, one is is....

There are forums all over the place. Everyone belongs to a few. If you had a set line(s) explaining what the Fedora Lounge is and invited others to check it out, we could all go to those other forums we belong to and post that standard introduction.

Jsoftz

New in Town
While it's cool seeing new people (i'm one of them), it's also cool having a small community. COW is so huge and I like this because it is small, among other reasons.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Three cheers for Andy!

He suggested I use NAPTHA?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ a solvent found at hardware stores to get paint out to remove the sap from my Akubra.

Sad thing is?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ it not only took the sap out but a year and a half worth of natural distressing. Oh well.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Naptha

Well , you just have to re age the hat, as Naptha is a great cleaner...and it did just that without damage to the felt. Spot your nice clean area with some Fullers!

Imahomer

Practically Family
Originally posted by Renderking Fisk
Folks here in Rindge NH want to put up a statue of you Andy...

Thanks a ton.

LOL... I'll donate a couple of bucks to help fund the statue project!! Hey Andy we can fly out and check it out when it's done....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana