Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to Sell Customized Suits Online?

gerrywatson212

New in Town
I am a bespoke tailor looking for a solution to sell customized suits online. Is there any reliable solution anyone knows?

Dirk Wainscotting

A-List Customer
I am a bespoke tailor looking for a solution to sell customized suits online. Is there any reliable solution anyone knows?

I'm sure you'll tell us all with the other account you've made (or are about to make). The answer is the software you've been trying to flog by the devious means of pretending to be a tailor looking for a solution. I can quote your IP address too, since the same one is attached to several names on other sites using the same transparent marketing trick.

Feraud

Bartender
I'm sure you'll tell us all with the other account you've made (or are about to make). The answer is the software you've been trying to flog by the devious means of pretending to be a tailor looking for a solution. I can quote your IP address too, since the same one is attached to several names on other sites using the same transparent marketing trick.
If there is an issue that needs to be addressed, please drop a line to the moderators.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk