Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I sing the Fabulous Fifties and softer Sixties

melaniehiscock

New in Town
Hi
I do work singing in hotels and such and my renditions of songs of the Fabulous Fifties such as Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald and the softer songs of the Sixties are popular with the patrons.
I love singing and entertaining people. Sadly some hotel and club patrons can get a bit too enamored with me because I'm relatively young, female, and they like my singing voice.

melaniehiscock

New in Town
Some of my singing for religious groups is online but not my secular singing as yet. I'm working on getting the rights to put my singing of fifties and sixties songs online. I'm not a big name and work independently so it's hard.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I love singing and entertaining people. Sadly some hotel and club patrons can get a bit too enamored with me because I'm relatively young, female, and they like my singing voice.

Like HoosierDaddy said: Do you have any sort of showcase for your singing? If you have a real talent you wouldn't ever be short of bookings in London. More to the point, London's audiences, or any cosmopolitan city for that matter, wouldn't make you feel the sort of discomfort that you speak of.

melaniehiscock

New in Town
Most of my singing is done at hotels and clubs on dusty country roads. They can't afford the pricey big name bands and singers.
I hope to graduate to suburban and city hotels and clubs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112