Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In pictures: Aero Black FQHH Maxwell

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
Ha.... Sounds like the block was built around it, then. It would be interesting to open it up.... Did you see that article on the London news a few weeks ago? Somebody found a shelter that had just been closed during the war, left as it was an forgotten about. Sitting exactly as it would have been during the Blitz, made beds, kids' comics and everything. Wonder if there's something like that lurking in there?

Edward, if you could find a link, please do post. I looked but couldn't find. Could make good story. SJ

Nig

New in Town
Hi I'm trying to choose an Aero love the look of this any thoughts on how this would turn out in a lighter leather?

Jägernaut

Practically Family
I had a black vicenza maxwell with the same contrast stitching. I loved the look and feel of it. Vicenza is a stunning leather. Sadly i ordered a trim fit and began gaining weight shortly after. I had to sell it.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Hi I'm trying to choose an Aero love the look of this any thoughts on how this would turn out in a lighter leather?
A Maxwell should look great in just about any color. Consider russet or seal Vicenza. IMO seal Vicenza is the richest color choice available.

Jägernaut

Practically Family
As a matter of fact, I do.
20170322_155548.jpg
20170322_155534.jpg

Nig

New in Town
Hi Nig,

this is my Maxwell in brown (however CXFQHH) and olive thread contrast stitching.

I am very pleased with it.

Best regards
Norbert
View attachment 77706
I was careering towards the Highwayman but these pics are diverting me towards the Maxwell, what's the weight of it like
I'm thinking of a midweight

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
My Sheene is made with Black Vicenza; my Maxwell with Black Goatskin. Although both skins are exceptionally nice, I much prefer the Black Vicenza over everything else in my closet. I am also especially partial to Seal Vicenza although I don't own a jacket with that skin. My only experience with Seal Vicenza was an incredibly nice Premier Range Highwayman that was, unfortunately, too tight and binding in my chest and shoulders.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points