Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The new site looks great. Question, though: the new Bootlegger on your site doesn't have the action-back, but the one appearing above does. Is that a custom request? Reason I ask is because I always thought the design was crying out for one, and I didn't know if Aero was amenable to that particular design change. Beautiful jacket either way, but the action-back looks superb.

Hi tropicalbob,

Yes, we can add an action back to the Bootlegger...it's no problem! Both Vicenza and CXL make for great jackets in the Bootlegger design!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero B-6 in Seal Brown with added sleeve and body length!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero B-6 Seal Brown front.jpg
Aero B-6 Seal Brown tag.jpg
Aero B-6 Seal Brown cuff.jpg
Aero B-6 Seal Brown epaulet.jpg
Aero B-6 Seal Brown zipper.jpg
Aero B-6 Seal Brown throat latch.jpg
Aero B-6 Seal Brown hip zips.jpg
Aero B-6 Seal Brown back.jpg

Aero B-6 Seal Brown interior.jpg

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Happy Thanksgiving to TFL! We'll be taking calls until 5pm PST today and we'll also be open on Friday for regular hours. For the Seattle locals, we will have shop hours from 12pm to 5pm on Saturday!

Custom Aero Maxwell in Brown CXL FQHH with Crail Check Tweed lightweight wool lining...

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Maxwell Brown CXL FQHH front 1.jpg
Aero Maxwell Brown CXL FQHH tag 1.jpg
Aero Maxwell Brown CXL FQHH back 1.jpg
Aero Maxwell Brown CXL FQHH Crail Check Tweed wool lining 1.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Good lookin' Aero fit photo from #aeroleather!

Give us a call at (206) 550-3545 to get your Aero!

For people in the Greater Seattle Area, we're open tomorrow, Saturday, from 12-5pm...stop on by!

Fedora photos 1.jpg

Last edited:

Pluripotent

New in Town
Ok, I'm ordering one. Thinking of getting an August in the leather shown on the website (although the cordovan steerhide is also awesome). Will probably have to start a collection.

Also interested in seeing more of the unusual leather colors, if anyone has them to post. Will probably eventually be interested in a darker blue, and someone mentioned olive earlier, although no pics posted of that...would love to see.

Also, that kangaroo warfarer posted earlier would be an awesome gift for dad, rugged and practical...

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Ok, I'm ordering one. Thinking of getting an August in the leather shown on the website (although the cordovan steerhide is also awesome). Will probably have to start a collection.

Also interested in seeing more of the unusual leather colors, if anyone has them to post. Will probably eventually be interested in a darker blue, and someone mentioned olive earlier, although no pics posted of that...would love to see.

Also, that kangaroo warfarer posted earlier would be an awesome gift for dad, rugged and practical...

Awesome! Below are two blues that we've done in the past that you may be interested in!

Contact us and we'll hook you up!

There are also a ton of good ideas on our Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/thurstonbros/

Jeff M Aero Speedway Blue Black Goatskin.jpg
Aero Blue Tan A-1 Front Smaller.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112