Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Awesome Aero Highwayman in Brown CXL Steerhide that has just came into our regular stock! If you are interested in getting fitted for the Highwayman or any other Aero style, check out our fit jacket process here: http://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Highwayman Brown CXL Steerhide 44 front.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL Steerhide 44 tag.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL Steerhide 44 chest pocket.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL Steerhide 44 cuffs.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL Steerhide 44 bicep grain.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL Steerhide 44 back.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL Steerhide 44 yoke grain.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL Steerhide 44 Crail Check Tweed lining.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Swing by the shop today to check out what's new! We'll be open from 12-5pm for browsing and for fitting for custom Aero and Vanson jackets...

Here's a custom Aero Cafe' Racer in Black CXL FQHH that a customer will be picking up at the shop today--

Aero Sonoma Cafe' Racer Black CXL FQHH front.jpg
Aero Sonoma Cafe' Racer Black CXL FQHH tag.jpg

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The work coat is a beautiful jacket, but it seems to me that the buttons on the back, where the side-belt meets the half-belt, are superfluous and that the side-belt should simply attach to the back one. Just my own opinion.

Jägernaut

Practically Family
The work coat is a beautiful jacket, but it seems to me that the buttons on the back, where the side-belt meets the half-belt, are superfluous and that the side-belt should simply attach to the back one. Just my own opinion.
way to run Superfluous through the mud.

jameschoi

New in Town
Wanted to post this custom Aero before it's too warm for fur! Custom Aero Ridley in Black CXL Steerhide with a mid-brown snap-off fur collar--

View attachment 43967 View attachment 43968 View attachment 43969 View attachment 43970 View attachment 43971

Owner of this jacket here. Just wanted to say it is by far one of the best-fitting, most bad-ass jackets I own. It's my first purchase from Thurston bros. and I could not be happier. Carrie is absolutely amazing. Already looking into my next jacket from them.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Owner of this jacket here. Just wanted to say it is by far one of the best-fitting, most bad-ass jackets I own. It's my first purchase from Thurston bros. and I could not be happier. Carrie is absolutely amazing. Already looking into my next jacket from them.

Awesome James! If you get some photos of yourself in the jacket down the road, don't hesitate to post them up...

For anyone who's interested, we're in the shop from 12-5pm today...stop on by to try on some incredible jackets and/or specify your custom build for Spring!

People can check out our offerings here:

http://www.thurston-bros.com/collections

Thurston Bros. customer in his Aero Cafe' Racer--

Aero cafe racer customer Backfire 2 smaller.jpg

Pluripotent

New in Town

That's so you can cinch it in or let it out... At some point in ones life, this may be a feature that is desirable in a jacket. Like maybe if someone else wears it...

Mike D

Familiar Face

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm