Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Look forward to it...
Oh man me too. Feel like a kid leading up to Christmas again. I will say I've had this back config before and it was my favorite. I think a full action back would be brilliant and work well with the style. You could yoke the back too, for added detail.

gtrplyr

A-List Customer
Oh man me too. Feel like a kid leading up to Christmas again. I will say I've had this back config before and it was my favorite. I think a full action back would be brilliant and work well with the style. You could yoke the back too, for added detail.

It'll be cool to see what back you went with. That's the only thing I'm not sure about yet. I know I want the d-pocket, Vicenza leather, and no interior pockets. I am also gonna drop the throat latch and not have the button hole in the lapel. Probably one hand warmer and horizontal chest pocket. Still deciding on lapel snaps... not sure if I should add them or keep them off.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It'll be cool to see what back you went with. That's the only thing I'm not sure about yet. I know I want the d-pocket, Vicenza leather, and no interior pockets. I am also gonna drop the throat latch and not have the button hole in the lapel. Probably one hand warmer and horizontal chest pocket. Still deciding on lapel snaps... not sure if I should add them or keep them off.
I got my Bootlegger with the Teamster back and no epaulets. Looks great and the biswing gives a little bit of extra movement.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
New addition to the Featured Stock page--48 Aero Highwayman in a very dark, rich Brown FQHH! More jackets on the way...there will be a nice selection for those considering a new jacket for Christmas ;)!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/featured-stock

Aero Highwayman Brown CXL FQHH 48 YE4 Black Stewart tartan lining.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL FQHH 48 YE4 front.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL FQHH 48 YE4 tag.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL FQHH 48 YE4 chest pocket.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL FQHH 48 YE4 cuff.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL FQHH 48 YE4 Black Stewart back.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL FQHH 48 YE4 side strap.jpg

Here is a jacket that has a ton of amazing details--Aero's Original 59'er Highwayman! This is a custom jacket made in Russet Goatskin with a Kennedy Weathered lightweight tartan lining. You can read more about this style here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-original-59er-highwayman

View attachment 98304 View attachment 98305 View attachment 98306 View attachment 98307 View attachment 98308 View attachment 98310 View attachment 98311 View attachment 98312 View attachment 98313
Damn. That's cool!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a custom Vanson Daredevil that now has a new home with our customer in New York! This jacket is made with Vanson's signature Z150 cowhide, black-out hardware and a blue floral lining. If you'd like to get fitted for a custom Vanson jacket, we have jackets in stock to fit you for any Vanson style! Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-vanson

Vanson Daredevil custom Z150 Blue Floral AH2 front.jpg
Vanson Daredevil custom Z150 Blue Floral AH2 lining open.jpg
Vanson Daredevil custom Z150 Blue Floral AH2 tag.jpg
Vanson Daredevil custom Z150 Blue Floral AH2 back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The range of choices for linings in our custom Aero jackets is astounding--different tartan weights, cottons, herringbone tweeds, Harris Tweeds, alpaca, etc.! We'll help you find the lining that is right for your custom jacket, both in weight and color...a good match makes for a better jacket!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Cafe Racer Black CXL Steerhide Ross Hunting Modern tartan lining wind flap.jpg
Aero Teamster Brown FQHH 4N8 Brown Herringbone Tweed lining.jpg
Aero Ridley Black CXL FQHH AF3 St Andrews tartan wool lining.jpg
Aero Dustbowl Speedway Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide Dornoch Check Tweed wool lining.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown FQHH 38 J7G Eildon tartan lining.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Black Vicenza Horsehide 88V Tweedside tartan lining.jpg
Aero Modified Long Half Belt Seal Vicenza Horsehide 42 Holyrood Golden Jubilee tartan lining.jpg
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL FQHH MacPherson Clan Modern tartan lining and scarves smaller.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk