Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

OH YEAH!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SUIT UP!!!
tenor.gif

grabes

New in Town
*insert gif of IronMan with his suit being non existent or being made or something cool while he yearns for it*

Khun

New in Town
What's the lightest weight lining available, one of the tartans, or a sateen? In search of one for warmer months of the year.

GW KY

Practically Family
What's the lightest weight lining available, one of the tartans, or a sateen? In search of one for warmer months of the year.
my highwayman is olive cotton sateen, vicenza, perfect warm weather coat, very light lining

Powerband

Practically Family
Ton, is that drab olive stitches you’ve chosen? If so, then I’m stoked because I chose the same on my black leather. That turned out great, Ton.

490a409fb7339283e9ed45e5099854c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
That looks amazing Tony!! Really hope it's just perfect for you. I really like the Olive lining & stitching in the Black jacket, looks very nice!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a repost from our Instagram today! We took these photos at a local in-person fitting here in Seattle. If you are in Seattle and want to get fitted, contact us to schedule an appointment--sales@thurston-bros.com

This couple is now geared up and looking good in jackets from Thurston! She's wearing a new Women's Pacific Cycle Cafe Racer and he's wearing a Vanson Model B Deluxe that he bought from us a few years back.
1f525.png
1f321.png
1f60d.png
#welovecustomerphotos

www.thurston-bros.com

customer fit photo Model B Deluxe Women's Pacific Cycle final.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hi Carrie when is more Vanson brown competition gambler available (size 40)? Thanks

Hi Hh121,

We don't have any brown cowhide Gamblers in size 40 in the production queue right now--the current in-stock sizes in brown are 38 and 44 in the Gambler. We do have black (Z150) in sizes 38 and 42.

The brown is a special order (it's not a leather than Vanson keeps in stock any more), so we can only get it for special edition batches (like the batch we did with the Gambler, Model F and Model B) or as a custom jacket. However, keep in mind that the Gambler runs small. Most customers have to size up one from their typical Vanson sizing due to the slim fit of the Gambler. If you have any questions about your sizing in the Gambler, please email us at sales@thurston-bros.com and we'll help you out!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Will there ever be any fit pics of the Moonshiner available? I can’t find any anywhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bluesmandan,

There aren't going to be any fit photos for a while, since this is a brand new style! We've only had a couple come through and it takes quite a few more to start seeing customer fit photos up on the forums and social media. However, the Aero Bootlegger (not the STF, but the standard version) is the same style and fit as the Moonshiner. You can do a search for the Bootlegger and you'll find a good deal of fit photos of the Bootlegger. It's the same jacket--just with a zipper instead of buttons!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
hi carrie, can the vanson mercury or comet be ordered in e150 leather and is there an up charge?

Absolutely! There's always a 15% upcharge with Vanson if you make a change from the standard offering. We've had a number of customers order the deer-tanned cowhide--the most popular color is the brown. It makes for a very soft, super comfortable jacket!

We use a fit jacket system for Vanson just like we do for Aero--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-vanson If you want to get fitted for the Comet or the Mercury, just send us a message!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points