Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Are there any photos of seriously aged and broken in Vincenza jackets? Beautiful hide, would love to see into the future. :)

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Swing on by the shop today to check out our current stock or get fitted for a custom Aero or Vanson jacket! We'll be in from 12-5pm today (Sat)...

Now debuting--a custom Aero Premier Maxwell! Russet Vicenza Horsehide with a Lochcarron tartan and Olive Drab stitching...this Premier version of the Maxwell will be available from Thurston...

Aero Premier Maxwell Russet Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero Premier Maxwell Russet Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero Premier Maxwell Russet Vicenza Horsehide chest pocket.jpg
Aero Premier Maxwell Russet Vicenza Horsehide buttons.jpg
Aero Premier Maxwell Russet Vicenza Horsehide cuffs.jpg
Aero Premier Maxwell Russet Vicenza Horsehide handwarmer.jpg
Aero Premier Maxwell Russet Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg
Aero Premier Maxwell Russet Vicenza Horsehide Eildon tartan wool lining.jpg

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Swing on by the shop today to check out our current stock or get fitted for a custom Aero or Vanson jacket! We'll be in from 12-5pm today (Sat)...

Now debuting--a custom Aero Premier Maxwell! Russet Vicenza Horsehide with a Lochcarron tartan and Olive Drab stitching...this Premier version of the Maxwell will be available from Thurston...

View attachment 43261 View attachment 43262 View attachment 43263 View attachment 43264 View attachment 43265 View attachment 43266 View attachment 43267 View attachment 43268
Carrie, what are the differences between the new Premier version of the Maxwell and the standard version?

Jordon

New in Town
It saddens me I had to pick between the Vicenza and Cordovan....but my heart was set on that beautiful Cordovan warmth and range....8 weeks can't come soon enough!!!!!

Reason for me to get a Vicenza a few years down the road :p

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Does anyone know how the Dark Seal Vicenza compares to John Chapmans Dark Seal Shinki in terms of colour?

Are they very similar? I'm in the queue with John and will get a Dark Seal Modoc and while I'm thinking of getting a Sheene in Dark Seal, think they might be too similar so wondering if it might be better with the Sheene in Seal.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Does anyone know how the Dark Seal Vicenza compares to John Chapmans Dark Seal Shinki in terms of colour?

Are they very similar? I'm in the queue with John and will get a Dark Seal Modoc and while I'm thinking of getting a Sheene in Dark Seal, think they might be too similar so wondering if it might be better with the Sheene in Seal.

The Dark Seal Vicenza is noticeably darker than the Dark Seal Shinki.

I also am in line for a GW jacket (close enough that I can taste it) and, like you, I plan to get a Dark Seal Modoc. My Dark Seal Vicenza Aero PHB is sufficiently different in color that I could/may keep it after I receive my Modoc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ