Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
image.jpeg
Oh man. I like that!! A LOT! I REALLY need to look past these posts. That is gorgeous and would make for an absolutely KILLER BT racer or shawl collared Aeromarine. ARGH. Get me out of here!!!!!!

A bit like this ;)

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Oh man. I like that!! A LOT! I REALLY need to look past these posts. That is gorgeous and would make for an absolutely KILLER BT racer or shawl collared Aeromarine. ARGH. Get me out of here!!!!!!

Why did you have to post this NOW?? :)

That's beautiful! Is it wrong to crave a jacket in that natural Vicenza before finishing the break-in for my kangaroo Teamster? [emoji6]

Craving new and different jackets is what its all about.

I was LITERALLY just going to post this lol

This is theee answer to those of us who love the MF Campus but have a hard time with the stock fitting

Love love love

Oh man...that's IT alright. MUST. LOOK. AWAY...

Beautiful hide!

Dagnabit! You're making me poor!!!!!! Man that natural hide is the biskets....

Worf

Here are a few more photos from Aero...the Natural Vicenza is quite nice! We're doing an Aero Seven with light tan stitching, black zipper tape, and black cotton sateen lining in the Natural Vicenza Horsehide for our stock...

aero marine natural.jpg
Aero marine natural 1.jpg

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
The natural Vicenza will darken beautifully, each jacket will develop its very own unique patina. Even exposure to the sun will change its appearance, the leather will 'tan'. We experienced this last week with a skin that was underneath a skylight window for less than a week with a smaller cutting if leather on top. There was a very clear tan mark left when the smaller piece was removed, Scottish sun isn't the brightest either!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
The natural Vicenza will darken beautifully, each jacket will develop its very own unique patina. Even exposure to the sun will change its appearance, the leather will 'tan'. We experienced this last week with a skin that was underneath a skylight window for less than a week with a smaller cutting if leather on top. There was a very clear tan mark left when the smaller piece was removed, Scottish sun isn't the brightest either!

Can one expect similar tones to the MF Campus jacket? Groovy.
image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points