Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Great looking Size 44 Aero Seven in Italian Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide! The grain, All Ireland Blue Lightweight Tartan, and Buco J-100 back look really nice on this jacket. This jacket is in stock and ready to ship out...please contact us via email if you would like to purchase this jacket.

www.thurston-bros.com

View attachment 49500 View attachment 49501 View attachment 49502 View attachment 49503 View attachment 49504
View attachment 49505 View attachment 49506

This jacket is now up on our SALE PAGE (you can use your computer's mouse to zoom in and see the details)--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/sale-page

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Premier Highwayman in Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide! The customer opted for the standard back yoke instead of the Premier yoke--very sharp!

This slim-fitting style is the perfect all-around jacket: https://www.thurston-bros.com/produ…/aero-premier-highwayman

Aero Premier Highwayman Dark Seal Vicenza front.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Dark Seal Vicenza back.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Dark Seal Vicenza tag.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Dark Seal Vicenza chest pocket.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Dark Seal Vicenza back grain.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Dark Seal Vicenza Crail Check Tweed lining.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This Vicenza Horsehide Dustbowl has about 1.5 years of wear on it...the veg-tanned horsehide was pretty smooth when the jacket was delivered to its owner...the grain really popped with time and wear (really zoom in to see how the Vicenza Horsehide ages)!

To learn how to get your Vicenza Horsehide Aero, please click here--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Michael Vicenza Dustbowl 2 yrs. 1.jpg
Michael Vicenza Dustbowl 2 yrs. 1.1.jpg
Michael Vicenza Dustbowl 2 yrs. 5.jpg
Michael Vicenza Dustbowl 2 yrs. 2.jpg
Michael Vicenza Dustbowl 2 yrs. 3.jpg
Michael Vicenza Dustbowl 2 yrs. 4.jpg
Michael Vicenza Dustbowl 2 yrs. 6.jpg
Michael Vicenza Dustbowl 2 yrs. 7.jpg

Michael Vicenza Dustbowl 2 yrs. 1.1.jpg

technovox

One Too Many
This Vicenza Horsehide Dustbowl has about 1.5 years of wear on it...the veg-tanned horsehide was pretty smooth when the jacket was delivered to its owner...the grain really popped with time and wear (really zoom in to see how the Vicenza Horsehide ages)!

To learn how to get your Vicenza Horsehide Aero, please click here--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 49855 View attachment 49856 View attachment 49857 View attachment 49858 View attachment 49859 View attachment 49860 View attachment 49861 View attachment 49862
View attachment 49863

Jeez- has it been a year and half already? BTW- this jacket never saw a hanger. Whenever I was done wearing it, I just balled it up and threw it into the back corner of my closet. I think that possibly helped in accelerating the aging process.

Edward

Bartender
I was LITERALLY just going to post this lol

This is theee answer to those of us who love the MF Campus but have a hard time with the stock fitting

Love love love

I beleive the other big difference is that the MF Campus hide isn't 'finished' in the same way - the Aero Vicenza won't pick up the dye from denim, or stain the same? (Not to criticise the MF jacket - a lot of folks do want thatunqiue patina it builds up - I just prefer to keep it a bit more 'uniform' / 'clean'.)

I have my eye on this for a Seabisuit, actually...

bretron

Call Me a Cab
@Edward my thoughts exactly. As much as I love the fact that the Campus is unlined, this would make for a legit upgrade IMO (tho I'm going to have to see about swapping the side cinches and removing the back yoke)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points