Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interested in a MK Falcon?

TM

A-List Customer
One of the three original Maltese Falcons is up for auction:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/4903806

0279_1_230_400.jpg

I wonder what that will go for?

Tony

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

OK. It has begun.

mybird.jpg

I am starting a "limited" run today and will begin shipping next week. I will make an official announcement later. I am just giving a heads-up to those who have been patiently waiting so you can get your ducks.....ah......birds... in a row.

Don't bother saying "your in" or "put me on the list". The way you do that is Paypal.

More to come.

Indiana MarkVII

New in Town
Maltese Falcon

I'm definately interested, MK. Same questions as above. Will these be the lead weighted ones, and how will they be finished? It's been decades since I've seen the movie, if I ever saw it at all, so I don't remember what the screen accurate version looks like.

Indiana MarkVII

jnswickard

New in Town
I know that I am way late--but can I still get in on the $200 dingus? I have one of the cheaper ones perched on a shelf at the Law Office but one of these would look so much better.;)

Anachronism

One of the Regulars
ok, I'm a total n00b it seems:) , but what is the movie about? Is it good? if so, is it mainstream enough that I could go rent it at Blockbuster?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112