Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leathers custom 1930 Levi reproduction

Peacoat

Bartender
Another good job by Johnson Leathers. I have two of them, and the fit is perfect, as is the workmanship.

Both you and Johnson did well on this. Congratulations.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Since you're an hour's drive away, I wonder why you didn't just drop in and
talk to Alan in person?[/QUOTE]

I did stop in and delt with Alan in person all part of the selection and fit process

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Through I would add some more pictures showing the lining and nice grain developing in the CXL steer hide. The pockets are lined in heavy canvass
levi001.jpg levi003.jpg levi002.jpg levi005.jpg levi006.jpg

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
Through I would add some more pictures showing the lining and nice grain developing in the CXL steer hide.

I think you really nailed the color in your pix. I have the same hide on my JL and the pix I posted were either too brown or too dark.

P.S. I have the brown stitching and it is nice. Alan picked it out. It was one of the last decisions so I just asked him, given what was already chosen, to go with what he would use for himself.

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Lovely lining. I'm a big fan of this general lancer front/halfbelt back style (I have and Aero Bootlegger with somd subtle mods).

frussell

One Too Many
This is pretty tempting. I'll be a few blocks away for a conference in the summer (without the wife to supervise my spending), and I might have to drop by Alan's shop and get measured up. I'm hard to fit through email, according to my previous two Aero experiences, so this would be a good option. Your jacket is really excellent. Frank.

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
This is pretty tempting. I'll be a few blocks away for a conference in the summer (without the wife to supervise my spending), and I might have to drop by Alan's shop and get measured up. I'm hard to fit through email, according to my previous two Aero experiences, so this would be a good option. Your jacket is really excellent. Frank.

Go for it! You'll have so much enjoyment you'll never forget it. Don't forget to call ahead. He takes a couple of days off (Weds. & Thurs.??)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21