Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

L.L. Bean Summer 2012 cover

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
llbcover.png

Got my catalog in the mail today and even before I knew it was a recreation, I went to check out and see which image they were doing :)

They have a nice little write up of it on their blog, too.
Here is info on their January one.

Last edited:

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Looks like one of those "How many differences can you find between these 2 pictures?" things. Wondered why they reversed the colors on the child's clothes.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Looks like one of those "How many differences can you find between these 2 pictures?" things. Wondered why they reversed the colors on the child's clothes.

How about the top button being undone on the (new) female's shirt?...Had to "add" that, didn't they? And notice how the original man's trousers are higher waisted? Too bad they couldn't recreate that...

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
They got the basin on the stump, but couldn't find plain brown oxfords for the kid. Hmm . . . brown oxford shoes for little kids, that goes into the "Vintage things that have disappeared in your life time" thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana