Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies show us your best.

scarlett

One of the Regulars
I don't know why people don't post here more either. I don't, because I'm a bit too lazy to take the pics in the first place, sorry. You look great in your outfits and your glasses. Are the glasses vintage? They are a perfect fit with your face.

fgradowski

One of the Regulars
I don't know why people don't post here more either. I don't, because I'm a bit too lazy to take the pics in the first place, sorry. You look great in your outfits and your glasses. Are the glasses vintage? They are a perfect fit with your face.

Thank you. They are vintage! I posted them in a thread that was about vintage eyewear. My mom hates them. Haha.

Great outfits ladies! I'm new to the forum but here are some of my favorite outfits.

105_8431.JPG

106_1377_2.JPG

106_2190_2.JPG

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
If I may chime in, ladies... :yo:

First, welcome to Megan, and well done on making a lovely entrance! And to fgradowski as well, you both wear your favorites well and take fine pictures.

I second Scarlett's comment, it'd be nice if this thread was busier. Speaking as a less knowledgable guy with a steady gal, I think everyone on the Lounge could benefit from some ideas to share with our better halves. I hesitate to just poke around The Powder Room to learn useful bits of ladies' fashion... but seeing everything put together here is helpful. Not to mention the folks here make even fine art look sloppy!

babygirl...

One of the Regulars
Beautiful taste ladies,,just beautiful! I myself have always adored Jackie O and Audrey H. I am in the process of totally converting my wardrobe thanks to the many thrift stores around! :) will post up some pics as soon as I find a good camera that doesn't break the bank or to put it more likely...dip into my clothing allowance..lol!

MarieAnne

Practically Family
Here we are at a wedding this summer! My husband's suit is vintage and so is my dress. They were purchased at Ragtime Vintage Clothing in Ottawa (everything together was less than $300). That dress was SOOO tight! Because of the perfect condition it is in, I'm afraid to alter it. I spent the later part of the evening wearing my stole (to hide the fact that the back was partially unzipped!)

wahine

Practically Family
You look so great together, both quite a looker! I understand your hesitation to alter a vintage piece that's in a good condition. It's not an easy decision to make...

TheSacredFemme

One of the Regulars
No dress find from me today, but I felt like this my first "proper" hat deserved to be shown off in all its glory!

1969364_3998065686222_1300980198_n.jpg

(I was excited to get asked to be photographed at the fair I purchased it from.)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Here we are at a wedding this summer! My husband's suit is vintage and so is my dress. They were purchased at Ragtime Vintage Clothing in Ottawa (everything together was less than $300). That dress was SOOO tight! Because of the perfect condition it is in, I'm afraid to alter it. I spent the later part of the evening wearing my stole (to hide the fact that the back was partially unzipped!)
You both look fabulous, truly. Looking at both of you, and the style of the clothes, as a couple you compliment your attire. Classy, sophisticated, confident. As I said, fabulous. If your dress has side seems, it's not that difficult to unpick them and then sew them back to create a little more width, allowing your zip to fasten. If you are afraid of damaging your dress, get an expert to help, but I promise, it's not that difficult.

Last edited:

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
MarieAnne---You guys look wonderful together! Wish I could get my guy to wear something other than jeans and a t-shirt.

Men really do have their heads in the sand and are missing a trick by just 'not caring' about their appearance in jeans and tee shirts! Its also pretty disrespectful to their partners, when we gals make a big effort to look good (for ourselves but also for them!).

If they just appreciated how downright gorgeous and head turning they'd be by wearing a classy suit and tie & also how rebellious in today's dress down society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch