Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigars

Eduard

Familiar Face
Ladies of the Lounge, have you ever smoked a cigar? Would be nice to show us a picture of you and your smoke...

I did already put a few pics online from friends smoking cigars...
lady-smokes

What kind of cigars do you like??? Tell us...

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Well I haven't smoked a lot of cigars 'the right way' but so far I have really enjoyed a Punch Ninfa, I think it was from 1999 and made in Cuba. I have been fortunate to have gained a generous helping hand in regards to buying and selecting cigars (thank you!) so I am looking forward to selection new cigars.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Havanna, Cuba.

Not a lady from the lounge - but a friend - and a lady - to a member of the lounge:

Cuba2005042.jpg

Cuba two years ago.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
If you've seen that great flick The Buena Vista Social Club, then you may recall that wonderful image of the OLD lady sweeping out her shop, with a cigar the size of an ear of corn clenched in her teeth. And dear old Compay Segundo, who just passed away a couple of years ago at the age of 97, described how he started smoking cigars at the age of 7, when he would light his grandmother's cigars for her. As George Burns might have said, if he'd known he was going to live this long, he would have taken better care of himslef.

kowalskt63

Familiar Face
Since I'm a pipe smoker, perhaps a bit of bias here, but I agree with Staggerwing. Something about a cigar just doesn't quite do it for me. On the other hand, I think a woman with a pipe looks just fine. lol

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
No hate mail.
I dig it when chicks smoke cigars.
This is why there is chocolate AND vanilla ice cream!
As the old saying goes: Diff'rent strokes....:D

Maguire

Practically Family
staggerwing said:
This will probably get me some hate mail, but while I love cigars, women smoking them is a turn off.
I agree with this, i find it unladylike. When a man smokes, especially a cigar it has a "cool" look to it. when a woman smokes it it just looks i don't know, crass maybe. I don't smoke myself at all, but i don't preach regarding smoking either, i find that obnoxious.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Lets keep this with positive comments okay? We are a very small minority and positive comments and the encouragement us ladies with cigars get here, is priceless to us. There is an old saying here : If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Eduard

Familiar Face
Ladies, aficionadas, please enjoy your cigars and don't pay too much attention on men still living in the Middle Ages :rolleyes:

Greta Garbo, Bonnie Parker, Mae West, Bette Davis, Marlene Dietrich, George Sand, Gertrude Stein, Amy Lowell, Jodie Foster, Demi Moore, Madonna, Whoopie Goldberg, Linda Evangelista, Sharon Stone, Ellen Barkin, Princess Margaret. etc. etc... I'd sure love to see these classy ladies smoking their cigars...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21