Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigars

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Eduard said:
Ladies, aficionadas, please enjoy your cigars and don't pay too much attention on men still living in the Middle Ages :rolleyes:

Greta Garbo, Bonnie Parker, Mae West, Bette Davis, Marlene Dietrich, George Sand, Gertrude Stein, Amy Lowell, Jodie Foster, Demi Moore, Madonna, Whoopie Goldberg, Linda Evangelista, Sharon Stone, Ellen Barkin, Princess Margaret. etc. etc... I'd sure love to see these classy ladies smoking their cigars...
You forgot my favorite one, Vanessa Williams!:rolleyes: :D

Smuterella

One Too Many
Eduard said:
Ladies, aficionadas, please enjoy your cigars and don't pay too much attention on men still living in the Middle Ages :rolleyes:

Greta Garbo, Bonnie Parker, Mae West, Bette Davis, Marlene Dietrich, George Sand, Gertrude Stein, Amy Lowell, Jodie Foster, Demi Moore, Madonna, Whoopie Goldberg, Linda Evangelista, Sharon Stone, Ellen Barkin, Princess Margaret. etc. etc... I'd sure love to see these classy ladies smoking their cigars...

exactly, its the image of a beautiful woman doing something very masculine (plus the phallic imagery of course) which is so sexy

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
When I lived in San Diego, I used to mix martinis, serve them to my girlfriends on my patio, break out the cigars and the fedoras, and we'd sit there and smoke them and drink while enjoying a San Diego sunset. We recently did that when I stayed at a friend's house in Clairemont.

We also once went down to the Gaslamp district, bought large, fat cigars from the Cuban Cigar Factory, then sat and smoked them while sitting on a bench. We were loaded on martinis that time, too.

Here in Des Moines, I wait until my mother goes inside, then light up a cigar on the front porch. Mother, who is 89, frets when smoke one because she worries "what people will think," although all the people who would have thought ill of it are long dead. I don't even think my father would have thought ill of it -- he would have joined me.

I like to smoke big Cuban cigars, but mostly smoke the small Middleton's Black & Mild pipe pipe tobacco cigars, which have a plastic holder on them. Hardly radical. I have apple flavored and cherry, also wine flavored. Nothing smells better than pipe tobacco.

Among my treasures, I still have a copy of Cigar Afficianado with actress Demi Moore on the cover, smoking a cigar. Could anyone look more gorgeous with a cigar in hand?

http://www.millionairememorabilia.com/movies-memorabilia/demi_moore_cigar_aficianado.jpg

If that doesn't work, guys, just Google "Demi Moore cigar" -- too many dots and dashes on that one....

karol

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Yeah,
These photos aren't sexy in the least.....:rolleyes:

LEvangelista.jpg

BrandeRoderick.jpg

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member