Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Trucker Levi's / Lee / Type-whatever jackets!

Ton
What is this? Where is it from? Do you know where I can find a decent trucker jacket with riveted buttons, hand warmer pockets, and an inside pocket from one of the Chinese web pages. I heard you bought a shawl jacket from a Chinese web company. Got any tips?
That's an Aero I believe...as for the Chince jacket I bought...it was as basic as a vanilla shake. Not bad but not really good either. I bought from a member here that purchased it through Ali Express. @Blackadder summed it up perfectly...the hide felt a lot like a value city furniture sofa.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh none taken! I knew what I was getting and that jacket has long since landed in some other brothers closet.
It's a budget wear. There must be some style you wanna try and yet not wanna spend that much money on. That's where these made perfect sense. I have seen these type of "grained" leather (very similar to the so-called full grain leather on today's sofa and car seats) used on chinese copies of Aero jackets and White's boots etc.

Last edited:
lol well, truth be told, upholstery leather is meant to take some beating so it's not a bad idea for a jacket plus it still looks a lot better than what you can find around malls and city boutiques. As long as it's tougher, all is good.

Holy crap, it's official! Aero is releasing Lee 101J soon! Well, there goes all my money...
(pics not of Aero but a generic Lee style)

206.jpg

226.jpg

237.jpg

256.jpg

266.jpg

276.jpg

675.jpg

695.jpg

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I'd love to get a deal on one of the sale Aero Jean jackets on sale. Unfortunately, its a toss up between a jacket that could fit 2 of me, or the dreaded high-water sleeve. Ah, heck.

Woodyear

Familiar Face
Here's my levi's slim fit suede trucker. Really one of my favorite jackets since I got it this summer. The suede is light but really beautiful color.
IMG_0650.PNG

The only thing that bothers me is this unnecessary seam in the sleeve. The seam bisects the sleeve into two halves needlessly, seemingly just to save leather. It's weird cause nowhere else on the jacket did they do this kind of thing, even the back which requires a large swathe of leather.
IMG_0651.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21