Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lee One Hundred, other hats finally being listed...

Snrbfshn

A-List Customer
The stock is busting out of the corral, and it's time to thin the herd. More to the point, the spare bedroom is no longer going to be spare. I'll be listing maybe 30 to 40 hats that run from fabulous and rare (Lee One Hundred "Golden West") to notable (Caxton Twenty, Churchill 35) to straws to beaters. These are the first four.

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&sspagename=h%3Ah%3Aadvsearch%3AUS&from=R6&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=snrbfshn&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&fpos=28270&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afcj=&afmp=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=50

With the 3 dozen or so I'm listing, sizes are going to be most anywhere between 7 and 7 5/8, most are around 1/8 to 3/8.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
AH-HA!

I thought that might be you when I spyed the locale! Those are sweet, indeed.
I would be in there swingin' were those 7 3/8 or 7.5,but those will likely take off in to the stratosphere anyway, when all is said & done!

Regards

shortbrim

New in Town
My eyes are wide closed

Hurts seeing so many hats and almost none are my size! I got my one eye open on one and like others here I'm waiting to see how high they go. One wish is that folks would give us Fedora Loungers first shot at the treasures. Great hats, and good luck.

Snrbfshn

A-List Customer
Would be happy to...

This is my first venture selling hats on ebay, and I didn't realize the "won't ship overseas" was even in effect. Should you win one of the hats I'd be more than happy to ship it. Only need to cover my costs. I kind of owe it to you, in a way. My nicest Homburg is an English Stetson that was shipped to me from your side of the pond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points