Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LeftField NYC X Vanson Commando Leather Jacket! Barely worn! Size Small!

jatiphoto

New in Town
* If you're looking at this, you already know what it is! Body is a little to long for me, so haven't really wore this at all. Grey tartan version. Here's the 'official' descripton:

Commando Leather Jacket

Collaboration w/ Vanson Leather's.

** Competition Weight Leather

** Chrome excel style, waxed and oiled leather from local Massachusetts tannery.

** Nickel Plated Zips

** 12 ounce Tartan quilt lining including pocket lining.

** Hidden stash pocket under lapel.

** Made in Fall River - Massachusetts - USA

** Limited 20 piece collection

Size Small: Chest-43.5, Bottom 37.75, Sleeve-26.13, Shoulder-19.75, Front Length-23.25, Back Length-27.75. Priced to move! Only $470!

For sale on EBAY now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/263161661567?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attachments

• leftfieldCommando1.jpg
    leftfieldCommando1.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 1,656
  • vc4.jpg
    vc4.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,113

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
What's your height, weight, chest size, etc? What's your typical suit size? Any other leather jackets you wear & their size? Ex: Vanson Model B, Schott 141, etc? Sorry for questions, been burned in the past over online purchases. Hope you don't mind. Thank you!

jatiphoto

New in Town
have ALOT of leather jackets lol. not sure of suit size. have 5-6 different schotts, i wear 38 in all of them, and a M in the perfecto brand ones. aero 38 board racer. mister freedom bronco 38. im 5"9, like 170 lbs. i have bought and sold enough jackets at this point to know exactly what works for me. if i was longer in the torso, or was actually riding a motorcycle with this jacket it would be perfect. for me the body is a little too long.

Reactions: xmr

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
Too bad, size too small. I'm a 40 or 42 in Schott depending on style (118, 141 = 40; 618, 641 = 42). Also a size 42 in Aero board racer & Vanson Comet. Thank you for getting back with details, hoping it helps somebody else on the forum with sizing. It's such a nice jacket, I've seen it in person, but that one was size XL so couldn't make out my exact size. Best of Luck!

SJC

Suspended
Did this sell ????? OMG it's a 38? I was so sad looking at all of these beautiful leather jackets and all were 42, 44, 45, etc. I was about ready to quit Fedora lounge.

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
Reactions: SJC

SJC

Suspended

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
No, These images are Left fields 's Fashion Model stock images. That's false advertising!!!!! If you personally are selling a "used " jacket" I want to see what it ACTUALLY looks like!

Ah, I see your point. Valid point too. You're right, these are Leftfield's pics. Over to you jatiphoto ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points