Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a book

renor27

One of the Regulars
I have meet the most wonderful women who is very interested in my love of vintage . She is looking into clothing from the period 1935 to 1941 and I want to help her.
Would like to find a copy of
Daniela Turudich's book: 1940s Hairstyle
I can not find a copy any place. Any one know where I might find a copy to give as a gift this Christmas?
David Kerr

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Let me know if you find a second copy too...I've been looking for that same book, along with her "Vintage Face" book. They have been hard to find thus far .

Hamsterjeep

New in Town
Vintage Face

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...98349/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/002-7503416-5128807

Here's the "Vintage Face" book....
$500!!!
gulp! gulp!
Too rich for me, and probably not that rare- it's just that with the web, book dealers can inflate a books worth to whatever thay think it'll bring. Scrounging bookstores 10-20 years ago yeilded the same type of finds that were only gathering dust on the shelf, and they were glad you made shelf space for them by buying it!

MikeyB17

One of the Regulars
Hi,
Amazon UK have a copy for £19.95. Using Bookfinder and Abebooks I've found a few, plus others of hers as well-the £19.95 one came up on BookFinder.com. Most copies are, as already pointed out, pretty pricey (about $124 seems to be the average), but hopefully you'll be able to nab that one on Amazon. Good Luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points