Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking For a Small (7ish) Borsolino

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
Hello folks. I'm still pretty new to fedoras and vintage, but I've been looking around at some sites, and I really want a Borsolino. Wow. Nothings wrong with my Stetson, but if I could find a Borsolino with a nice narrow brim, I'd be set. I wear a 6 7/8 or a 7, I know thats a smaller size that most people here wear, so, maybe someone has one lying around that doesn't fit them I can take off their hands? I'd really like to find a vintage one as opposed to a new one, and i'm not sure about color... anything but gray (already have a gray fedora), or black (don't care for black, but, if it looks REALLY good, maybe).

So if anyone has one, or knows of one in a shop they've noticed but was too small, i'm in the market. I checked eBay with no avail, but I'll keep trying. I really don't have an idea of price range just yet, so, I'll entertain any offer.

Thanks guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112