Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for Every Day Boots

Morgoroth

New in Town
I've been wearing a pair of buffalo hide Abaline boots for 3 years nearly every day with one resole. I really like these boots.

But, I'm looking for something with a little lower and more stable heal after back surgery.

I basically want Doc Martens and a made in England pair of 1460s is in the running.
The only problem is that those can't be resoled in the states.

So, what is something comparable that I can resole and will last a life time?

Blacktocomm

New in Town
Have you looked at different Moc Toe boots like the Red Wing 875 or Thorogood Moc Toe? These boots are incredibly comfortable, both have goodyear welt so they can be resoled in the states. The Vibram sole on both boots is incredible comfortable, a little slick in wet conditions, but great boots.

Morgoroth

New in Town
Have you looked at different Moc Toe boots like the Red Wing 875 or Thorogood Moc Toe? These boots are incredibly comfortable, both have goodyear welt so they can be resoled in the states. The Vibram sole on both boots is incredible comfortable, a little slick in wet conditions, but great boots.

I'll check it out, thanks!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Guess it depends what your day is like typically. I Like the redwings too. I also like the Wolverine 1000 mile collection which are all day comfortable out of the box. They also tend to look a bit "dressier."

Morgoroth

New in Town
I like the 1000 Wolverines.
I'm not as into the redwings with the moc toe, but I did find the Redwing Iron Rangers and I like those.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Redwing Iron Rangers, I have owned for 4 years and really like them. Also White's Semi-dress, much better arch support, but a bit pricy. Both made in USA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB