Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loose Hat Ribbon

Dr. J

Familiar Face
I have the new Indy Brown Optimo and it rules. Only, the ribbon on the hat is kind of loose. I can wedge my finger in there. Is that normal or do I need to send it back for some tweaking?

Thanks in advance,

Dr. J

Sergei

Gone Home
I think Adam screwed it up. You want me to kick his... next time I see him? :)

Isn't the ribbon tacked down anyway? I am stil curious on the loose comment. Does it slip? Like Matt mentioned, the thin felt you can easily slip your finger underneath the ribbon. Unlike a PB.

-Sergei

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I have a Optimo just got it a few days ago and i can stick my finger behind it but its not loose in anyway! I love the hat and i'm thankful its not made by Gladhatter.I recieved nothing but superior service from Kevin at Optimo now thats a Quality hatter and person! I would not care if it was made out of cat fur which it isn't.Why would a young man want a beaver when he can have a Optimo without abuse!!!!!!!
I hope you love your fedora as much as i do.
Good luck,

Roger

Sergei

Gone Home
Roger,
I am so glad that it worked out for you with your new hat from Optimo. Nevertheless you have a brand new hat. What did you get? Not to hijack this post, but maybe you should start another thread? I will be glad to help you posting pictures of your new fedora.

-Sergei

Dr. J

Familiar Face
Nevermind...

Thanks Fellas,

You're right; I'm just used to the thick and stiff felt of my old PB!

To paraphrase Jerry Maguire "This hat completes me".

Rundquist

A-List Customer
You guys are right. I totally experimented with Dr J?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s hat. You don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t think that I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢d be dumb enough to experiment with crazy bashes (creases) on my own lids do ya. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko